2 de octubre de 2011


I’ve had the dream of going to Paris ever since I was a little girl. My dad traveled a lot for his job, and he would often bring me back charms of the various cities he would visit for my charm bracelet. I loved to look at the French charms he would present to me. The Eiffel Tower charm always looked so beautiful and proud, and the Arc de Triomphe charm seemed so inviting. Ever since I’ve played with that charm bracelet, I’ve longed to walk the banks of the Seine hand-in-hand with a man who loved me.
While this dream hasn’t become a reality yet, I know that someday my dream will come true, perhaps with my current beau. I long to take photos of kissing at the top of the Eiffel Tower, to sip espresso at a quaint sidewalk cafe, and to soak in all the l’amour the City of Love inspires. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario