9 de septiembre de 2011


Love is so hard to define sometimes because it means so many different things to everyone. The type of love you feel for your mom is definitely different than the love you have for your significant other and so on and so on. There’s also a huge difference between a new love that comes with a pounding heart and sweaty palms and a longer love that is comfortable and kind.
So how do you define love? For me it’s a combination of things. It means being selfless and putting the other person before my own needs. It means wanting to make them happy, not because of personal gain but because seeing them smile is the ultimate goal. Love means that just being in their presence makes my day better, that quiet moments speak volumes of love and understanding. It means that I try to look from their perspective, no matter how much I might disagree with them. It means being kind and compassionate. It means loving them because I don’t know how else to live my life without doing so

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario