4 de septiembre de 2011

Je t’aime


Love isn’t about finding the “perfect” person. No one is perfect in this world, but there are people who are perfect for you, and it’s all about trying to find someone who can love you with all of your imperfections.
But sometimes it’s not enough just to tolerate someone’s weird quirks. You really, truly have to embrace them and accept the whole package. My boyfriend knows that I will get irrationally angry when I’m super hungry. Instead of letting it bother him when I rage at him for no reason other than because I’m starving, he merely pops open his backpack and casually slides me a granola bar. It is the little things like this that make me more patient and understanding when he’s running late for the umpteenth time, which threatens my hyper punctual nature.
So, remember there is no such thing as a perfect man or woman. Everyone comes with their own little oddities that will drive you nuts sometimes, but it’s all about learning to accept them and loving the person as a complete picture. Because no beautiful work of art is completely flawless—and neither is love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario