21 de agosto de 2011

Made a wrong turn Once or twice Dug my way out Blood and fire Bad decisions That’s alright Welcome to my silly life Mistreated, misplaced, missundaztood Miss “no way it’s all good”
It didn’t slow me down Mistaken Always second guessing Underestimated Look, I’m still around…

Pretty, pretty please Don’t you ever, ever feel Like your less than Fuckin’ perfect  Pretty, pretty please If you ever, ever feel Like your nothing You’re fuckin’ perfect to me

You’re so mean When you talk About yourself You are wrong Change the voices In your head Make them like you Instead So complicated Look how big you’ll make it Filled with so much hatred Such a tired game It’s enough I’ve done all i can think of Chased down all my demons see you same




I forgave you for what you did, but I still die a little inside every time I think 
about it.


a single smile can hide a thousands of tears

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario