22 de agosto de 2011

One of the simplest ways to stay happy; just let go of the things that makes you sad.
I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who try, great things come to those who explore.
Sometimes it's better to be clueless about what's happening around you, than to know every bit of information that would silently kill you.
Once you lose someone, it's never exactly the same person who comes back
i wish I could hurt you the way you hurt me. But I know that if I had the chance, I wouldn't do it.
3 important days in my life: The day I was born, The day you were born, The day when "I" and "you" become "WE"




 Never leave something good to find something better, because once you realize you had the best, the best has found better.




Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're a fake. It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario